Saturday, January 11, 2014

Arm Knitting!!!

I'm not a knitting person. Crocheting is my thing. There is something about having to use two needles that i can not get the hang of. So, when i heard of arm knitting i figured it wouldn't be for me. I looked at a few youtube videos and found that this style of knitting not only looks gorgeous but it was easy enough that i could do it, too. So, here i am last night, sitting on the couch with all my yarn around me and my ipad in front of me with the video up, trying to get the hang of arm knitting.

The project only took about 45 minutes from start to finish and I thought I did a really good job on it. I wore it to work today and had a ton of ladies ask me how i made it and couldn't believe it was from arm knitting.
I think every girl should try this at least once and make an awesome scarf like this one. It is so pretty and very warm. Here is the link to the blog i used to make mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment